Did you just receive a new Anova Precision Cooker? YAY! Here is a quick video detailing what to expect in that super slick packaging and also how to easily set up your first cook.
If watching the video isn't your thing here are a few easy steps to get started:
To set up your device:
- Find a pot, any pot! Feel free to use a metal, glass or plastic container to hold your device.
- Take your Precision Cooker out of the box and secure the adjustable clamp onto the device. To do this slide the clamp vertically, so that it sits underneath the display screen. Tighten it by twisting the top knob to the right (clockwise).
- Now, take the Precision Cooker with the attached clamp and slide the device onto the side of the pot. Tighten the clamp to the pot by twisting the lower knob to the right until it fits semi tight. No need to tighten it too much!
- Fill the pot with water, so that the water is between the min and max line. Make sure your water level is well above the min line and remains above the min line at all times.
- Plug it in! You are ready to start cooking!