The timer on the Precision Cooker may be activated and set by following the steps below. You'll have to do a bit of manual timing to get to the device timing, but after ~15 seconds of counting and pressing buttons, you'll be able to relax and let the Precision Cooker do the rest of the timing.
- Hold the "play" button down for 8 seconds. During that time the display will change from C to F after 3 seconds - but keep holding it! - then the timer button will light up after the 8 seconds
- Hold the "timer" button down for 3 seconds
- Use the scroll wheel to set the time
- Press the "timer" button to begin the countdown
- Hold the "play" button for 3 seconds to get it to switch back to C (or F, if that's where you began)
- When the timer disappears, don't worry - you don't have to go back to step one. The time of the timer will show in the 'set' field (numbers below the current temp) and will alternate between set temperature and time remaining.
If you're still having issues, check out our video on setting the timer here: