The Anova app is the best way to help you cook like a pro, but there are features built into the cooker itself to operate it completely app free!
- Use the scroll wheel to cycle up and down through temperatures.
- Once you've landed on the desired temp, press the play button to start your cooker.
CHANGING TEMPERATURE FROM CELSIUS TO FAHRENHEIT (AND VICE VERSA)
- Hold down the play button for 3 seconds - the temperature will then switch from F to C (or vice versa).
- Release the play button to leave the desired temperature scale.
- Repeat the process again to switch from C to F (or vice versa).
SETTING THE TIMER
- Hold down the play button for 8 seconds. During that time the display will change from C to F (or vice versa) after 3 seconds (keep holding!) and the timer button will light up after another 5 seconds.
- Hold the timer button down for 3 seconds.
- Use the scroll wheel to set the time (in 5 minute increments).
- Press the timer button again to begin the countdown.
- Hold the play button for 3 seconds to get it to switch back to C (or F, if that's where you began) and release
- Press the play button once more to start your cook.
- The display will alternate between your set temperature and the timer.