Before you read this article, ensure that your WI-FI network has met all of the minimum requirements listed here.
If you received an unsuccessful message, follow the steps listed below:
- Unpair your cooker from the Anova app (More > Unpair Precision Cooker)
- Delete the Anova app - this will clear any existing settings on your app and smooth out the connection process
- Unplug and then re-plug in your Precision Cooker WI-FI and wait for one minute while the device restarts.
- Press and hold the WI-FI icon on the Precision Cooker WI-FI until it beeps once (approximately 4 seconds) - this will clear any existing settings and will help connect you faster. The WI-FI restarting process can take upwards of one minute to complete.
- Reinstall the Anova app and follow the connection process
If you received an unsuccessful message again, this form will help diagnose the issue blocking connection. Once diagnosed, try the steps listed above once more.
If you received an unsuccessful message once more, please contact us and we'll be happy to further assist!