In the event that you need to clean your Precision® Cooker Pro, just follow these easy steps to remove the stainless steel skirt and the end cap. Both the skirt and the end cap are dishwasher safe, so just throw them in with your dishes if you are short on time!
Remember to be gentle when disassembling and reassembling your cooker.
- Unplug your cooker.
- Remove the adjustable clamp by twisting the knob on the right hand side counterclockwise.
- Ensure the skirt is dry then firmly place one hand under the display screen and the other hand in the middle of the steel skirt. With a little force, simply hold the top half steady and rotate the steel skirt clockwise until the skirt clicks out.
- Once you hear the click, gently separate the skirt from the upper display. Make sure you don’t hit the impellers against the skirt.
- Carefully lay the head of the device down on a soft surface, making sure not to jostle the impeller.
- Once the skirt is free, feel free to pop it in the dishwasher.
After it is clean, you can easily reassemble your device using these simple steps.
- Hold the display screen portion with one hand with the impellers pointing down to the ground. Then, carefully slide the stainless steel skirt over the impeller and the heating circulator. Be sure to line the dots on the skirt up with the grooves on the display screen portion. Don’t jam it shut as this may damage the impeller. Then carefully guide the impellers to go straight through the bottom of the steel skirt.
- Once you have slide the skirt over the impellers, you’ll need to rotate the bottom steel skirt counterclockwise until it clicks into place or until you can’t twist it any tighter.
- After it clicks into place you are ready to start cooking again!