If you’re seeing the Fill Error notification in the app or on the oven handle come up every now and then, please follow the instructions below.
- Make sure the tank is well seated. Remove the tank and put the tank back. Push the tank down, putting a little pressure. The tank should be securely assembled.
- Fill up the tank with water above the minimum line (Please make sure the tank is at least halfway filled). Then hold the fill light icon, until it disappears.
- Check your firmware version is updated. Launch the Oven App > More > General > Firmware version.
Additional troubleshooting steps, if the fill error doesn't disappear.
- Fill the tank at least half full or a bit more and make sure that it's seated well on the oven.
- With the oven NOT running, press the fill icon to clear the notification.
- Set the Oven App to the following settings:
- Sous Vide Mode: Off
- Cooking Temperature: 212F
- Steam: 100%
Water Tank Cover Installation
The water tank cover fits over the front of the water tank and clips into the finger grips for a secure, tight fit providing a barrier between the steam venting and your water tank.
⊲ Sit the water tank on the tank base but do not push it back into the locked position.
⊲ Pickup the tank base cover. With the long edge to the left (door side) push the cover onto the front of the water tank. NOTE: The tank cover will need to flex open to clip into place correctly.
⊲ Once the tank cover is on, slide your water tank with the tank cover back into the locked position.