We currently don't have the MAC addresses printed on the cooker; however, you can find your MAC address through your router on initial connection. You'll need to do the following:
- Temporarily suspend requirements for MAC address on your router
- Connect your cooker to your WI-FI network
- Look up the MAC address associated with your cooker in your router settings
- Re-start MAC address requirements on router
- Add MAC address for your cooker to your MAC address Whitelist
You should now see a successful WI-FI connection with your MAC Address router restrictions.