We currently do not have the MAC addresses printed on the device.
However, you can find your MAC address through your router on initial connection.
You'll need to do the following:
- Temporarily suspend requirements for MAC address on your router
- Connect the Precision Cooker WI-FI to your WI-FI network
- Look up the MAC address associated with the WI-FI Precision Cooker in your router settings
- Re-start MAC address requirements on router
- Add MAC address for WI-FI Precision Cooker to your MAC address Whitelist
You should now see a successful WI-FI connection with your MAC Address router restrictions.