WHAT DO MAX AND MIN LINES MEAN?
- The MAX line is the maximum level of how much water can be in your vessel.
- Ensure that your water line is below this line.
- The MIN line is the minimum level of how much water can be in your vessel.
- Ensure that your water line is above this line. With longer cooks, be sure to periodically add water if needed.
PRO TIP: Place a cover or foil on top of your vessel to reduce heat up time and be energy efficient.
DOES THE DEVICE AUTOMATICALLY SHUT OFF?
- The device will continue to run at the desired set temperature until you decide you are ready to turn it off. Also remember cooking sous vide allows you to leave your food warming without overcooking, so keep that chicken hot if the rest of your meal isn’t ready yet.