WHAT DO MAX AND MIN LINES MEAN?
- The MAX line is the maximum level of how much water can be in your vessel.
- Ensure that your water line is below this line.
- The MIN line is the minimum level of how much water can be in your vessel.
- Ensure that your water line is above this line. With longer cooks, be sure to periodically add water if needed.
PRO TIP: Place a cover or foil on top of your vessel to reduce heat up time and be energy efficient.
DOES THE DEVICE AUTOMATICALLY SHUT OFF?
- Yes, the device will turn off automatically after it's been running for 99 hours.
CAN I USE THE COOKER WITHOUT THE APP?
- Absolutely - The cooker is designed to be used with or without a phone. You can always set the time and temp manually.
IS THE BOTTOM SKIRT REMOVABLE?
- No. Unlike our Anova Precision® Cooker Bluetooth/WI-FIs, the bottom skirt on your Nano isn't removable. Forcefully removing the bottom skirt will void your warranty.
IS THE BOTTOM CAP REMOVABLE?
- Yes, you can remove the bottom cap by giving it a twist clockwise. To reattach, give it a twist counterclockwise.