From time to time, your Anova Precision® Cooker may display different error messages. Here's what they mean and how to fix them:
- The water level is below minimum (MIN) line.
- Add more water to your vessel.
- The water fan on the bottom of the unit is stuck.
- Remove the bottom cap by giving it a twist clockwise, remove any obstructions, and reattach the bottom cap.
- The cooker is experiencing a malfunction.
- Contact customer service immediately and do not use your Anova Precision® Cooker any further.