The Anova app is the best way to help you cook like a pro, but you can set the timer directly on your cooker.
For Anova Precision® Cooker, Anova Precision® Cooker Nano, and Anova Precision® Cooker Pro:
- Press the Timer button .
Press the + or - buttons to select the desired time (timer is displayed in HH:MM (hours:minutes)). Press and hold + or - buttons to rapidly increase time.
Once desired time is displayed press the Timer button to set the desired time and press the Pause/Play button to initiate a cook.
Timer will commence countdown once desired temperature is achieved.
For Anova Precision® Cooker Bluetooth and Anova Precision® Cooker WI-FI:
- Press and hold the Pause/Play button for 8 seconds. During that time the display will change from C to F (or vice versa) after 3 seconds (keep holding!) and the timer button will light up after another 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the Timer button down for 3 seconds.
- Use the Scroll Wheel to set the time (in 5 minute increments).
- Press the Timer button again to begin the countdown.
- Press and hold the Pause/Play button for 3 seconds to get it to switch back to C (or F, if that's where you began) and release.
- Press the Pause/Play button once more to start your cook.
- The display will alternate between your set temperature and the timer.