Clean the front of the appliance with a soft cloth with warm water and a cleaning agent.
To clean metal surfaces, use a stainless-steel cleaner.
In case of mineral buildup on the bottom of the interior, use some drops of distilled vinegar with warm water and a soft sponge.
Clean the appliance interior after each use. Fat accumulation or other food remains may result in a fire. Clean stubborn dirt with an oven cleaner.
Do not use abrasive scrubbers or cleaning agents. These can cause damage to the Oven finishes and parts.
*Please do not use Easy off or other heavy cleaning agents on plastic
When the steam generator operates, there is an accumulation of limestone inside
because of calcium content in the water.
Periodic descaling of residual buildup can increase the life span of your Oven and
prevent any decline in performance.
Descaling is recommended after 30 hours of steam usage. The automated Descale cycle
takes about 40 minutes to complete.
You will need a descaling solution and water to perform this cycle.
1. Remove all accessories. Put the solid pan on the bottom of the cavity so that the Descale drain outlet is protruding out over the edge of the tray to catch liquids.
2.Remove and empty the water tank, then re-attach to the oven.
3. Mix 3/4 Cup (about 200 mL) descaling solution with 1 Quart (1 L) water, and pour into the Water Tank.
4.Activate the Descale cycle by pressing the descale indicator on the Display or in the App. The first phase is about 30 minutes.
5.After the end of the first stage, make sure there is no remaining cleaning solution inside the Water Tank. If there is, remove the tank, empty the solution, rinse the tank with water, and re-attach.
6.Add 1 Quart (1 L) distilled water to the Water Tank.
7. Activate the second phase of the cycle by pressing the descale indicator on the Display or in the App. The second phase is about 10 minutes.
8.When the cycle is complete, remove the solid pan and clean the pan.
9. Wipe away any moisture inside of the Oven with a dry cloth. Let it dry fully with the door open.
For the Food Probe, clean with warm water and dish soap. Do not submerge the probe in water or put in the dishwasher.
Included pans and wire rack are dishwasher safe, or can be hand-washed.
Do not clean them using abrasive agents or scrubbers or sharp-edged objects as these can cause damage to the stainless steel.
Clean all accessories after each use and let them dry completely.
Check and empty the Drip Tray before and after each cook to ensure it does not overflow.
CLEANING THE WATER TANK
1. Remove the water tank by sliding outwards from back to front.
2.Remove the lid off the water tank.
3. Gently wash the tank and lid with a soft cloth or non-abrasive sponge with warm water and dish soap.
4.Carefully dry the Water Tank with a microfiber cloth, then slide it back into position on the side of the oven.
5.Fill the Water Tank with fresh distilled water and replace the lid on the tank.
Note: Tank and lid are not dishwasher safe.