You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding The Anova Precision® Cooker Insulated Container below:
WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS?
Height minus feet: 234mm / 9.2in
Base outer length: 392mm / 15.4in
Top outer length: 405mm / 16.9in
Base outer width: 273mm / 10.8in
Top outer width: 287mm / 11.3in
Outer handle length: 465mm / 18.3in
Handle width: 340mm / 13.4in
Height: 216mm / 8.5in
Inner base length: 367mm / 14.45in
Inner top length: 369mm / 14.53in
Inner base width: 242mm / 9.53in
Inner top width: 244mm / 9.6in
IS IT STAINLESS STEEL?
- Yes, it is 304 stainless steel
- The 'gaskets' which go around the cooker are silicone
- The lid is silicone and SS304
- The upper plastic area (handle) is PP with glass fill (glass fill means fiber glass is added into the plastic for added strength)
WHAT IS THE COATING?
- Xylan non-stick which is basically a teflon-like material.
WHAT IS THE INSULATION MATERIAL?
- It's air--the inner container just has an air barrier around all sides between it and the outer container.