THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE LIMITED WARRANTY CAN ALSO BE FOUND ONLINE AT WWW.ANOVACULINARY.COM. WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCT WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP. WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. ANOVA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS DESCRIBED BELOW IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.
Your oven is covered by a two (2) year limited warranty. For two years from your original date of purchase from Anova or an authorized reseller, Anova will pay costs, except as set forth below, associated with replacing any parts of this oven that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
If you need service: If you reside in the USA or Canada and your Anova product should cease to operate within the first two years of ownership:
- Direct all requests for warranty service to:
Anova Applied Electronics, Inc.
667 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
- The consultant will advise whether the product qualifies for repair or replacement.
- Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Anova at the addresses or phone numbers below.
- Upon validating the product qualifies for warranty, Anova will arrange and pay for shipping and handling charges for the unit to be returned. Anova will arrange and pay for shipping and handling for the return of the unit to the customer.
Exclusions This warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear of parts.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
- Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside of the USA or Canada.
- Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
- Products purchased “as-is” are not covered by this warranty.
- Food loss due to any product failures.
- Steam or heat damage to furnishing.
- Products used in a commercial setting.
- Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for ovens not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Service calls to correct the installation of your product or to instruct you how to use your product.
- Expenses for making the product accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc. which are not a part of the product when shipped from the factory.
- Service calls to repair or replace product light bulbs, knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expenses for service calls to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Damages caused by: services performed by anyone other than Anova or an authorized Anova service provider/center; the use of parts other than genuine Anova parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse, negligent use, misuse, use contrary to operating instructions, inadequate power supply, accidents, or acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
This warranty applies only in the US and Canada. Your product is warranted by Anova Applied Electronics, Inc. Anova authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service, parts and replacement, under this warranty must be performed by Anova or an authorized service company.